WP2 agenda and schedule

Sakae OKUBO okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Mon Jan 31 12:37:06 EST 2000


It has just been brought to my attention that this ftp site is not
accessible outside of BT, and that files in this area are automatically
copied to an external site overnight.

So, I hope that these files will appear in the directory
http://www.labs.bt.com/people/nilssome/APC tomorrow.

Apologies for wasting your time and causing confusion.

Mike

**********************************************************************
* Mike Nilsson                           Tel:   +44 1473 645413      *
* Applications Technology Group          Fax:   +44 1473 645011      *
* Internet and Multimedia Applications   Email: mike.nilsson at bt.com  *
* BT Advanced Communications Technology Centre   [B54 Room 94]       *
* Adastral Park                                                      *
* Martlesham Heath                                                   *
* Ipswich IP5 3RE                                                    *
* UK                                                                 *
**********************************************************************



> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mike Nilsson [SMTP:mike.nilsson at BT.COM]
> Sent: Monday, January 31, 2000 10:00 AM
> To:   ITU-SG16 at MAILBAG.INTEL.COM
> Subject:      Delayed contributions
>
> I have been unable to upload our delayed contributions to the PictureTel
> site.
>
> So instead I have put them on a BT server as detailed below.
>
> ISUP transport in H.225 using a Generic, Extensible Framework :
> ftp://sss.info.bt.co.uk/people/nilssome/APC/extens%7E1.doc
>
> A Tutorial on the Extensible Package Framework :
> ftp://sss.info.bt.co.uk/people/nilssome/APC/packag%7E1.doc
>
> Applying the Extensible Package Framework to Annexe G :
> ftp://sss.info.bt.co.uk/people/nilssome/APC/packag%7E2.doc
>
> Object Profile for ISUP Transport in H.225 using the Generic Extensible
> Framework : ftp://sss.info.bt.co.uk/people/nilssome/APC/revise%7E1.doc
>
> Security package for the Extensible Package Framework :
> ftp://sss.info.bt.co.uk/people/nilssome/APC/securi%7E1.doc
>
> Best regards
>
> Mike
>
>
> **********************************************************************
> * Mike Nilsson                           Tel:   +44 1473 645413      *
> * Applications Technology Group          Fax:   +44 1473 645011      *
> * Internet and Multimedia Applications   Email: mike.nilsson at bt.com  *
> * BT Advanced Communications Technology Centre   [B54 Room 94]       *
> * Adastral Park                                                      *
> * Martlesham Heath                                                   *
> * Ipswich IP5 3RE                                                    *
> * UK                                                                 *
> **********************************************************************



More information about the sg16-avd mailing list