Delayed contributions

Mike Nilsson mike.nilsson at BT.COM
Mon Jan 31 05:00:06 EST 2000

I have been unable to upload our delayed contributions to the PictureTel
site.

So instead I have put them on a BT server as detailed below.

ISUP transport in H.225 using a Generic, Extensible Framework :
ftp://sss.info.bt.co.uk/people/nilssome/APC/extens%7E1.doc

A Tutorial on the Extensible Package Framework :
ftp://sss.info.bt.co.uk/people/nilssome/APC/packag%7E1.doc

Applying the Extensible Package Framework to Annexe G :
ftp://sss.info.bt.co.uk/people/nilssome/APC/packag%7E2.doc

Object Profile for ISUP Transport in H.225 using the Generic Extensible
Framework : ftp://sss.info.bt.co.uk/people/nilssome/APC/revise%7E1.doc

Security package for the Extensible Package Framework :
ftp://sss.info.bt.co.uk/people/nilssome/APC/securi%7E1.doc

Best regards

Mike

* Mike Nilsson                           Tel:   +44 1473 645413      *
* Applications Technology Group          Fax:   +44 1473 645011      *
* Internet and Multimedia Applications   Email: mike.nilsson at bt.com  *
* BT Advanced Communications Technology Centre   [B54 Room 94]       *
* Adastral Park                                                      *
* Martlesham Heath                                                   *
* Ipswich IP5 3RE                                                    *
* UK                                                                 *