FW: Last Call: RTP Payload for Text Conversation to Proposed Standard

Gunnar Hellstrom gunnar.hellstrom at OMNITOR.SE
Tue Jan 25 08:17:05 EST 2000

In previous discussions on this list it was often stated that newly/additional received capability sets are a delta. What is not clear, however, is a delta with respect to what. E.g. is this a delta with respect to the previously sent TCS or is this a
delta with respect to the "used-up" capabilities by the terminal that receives the TCS. Furthermore, if it is a delta, then how do I remove capabilities from a set?

Frank
Frank Derks                    |Tel  +31 35 6893238 |
Advanced Development           |Fax  +31 35 6891030 |
Philips Business Communications|P.O. Box 32         |
                               |1200 JD  Hilversum  |
                               |The Netherlands     |