Delayed contributions or TDs

Sakae OKUBO okubo at giti.or.jp
Thu Jan 20 00:00:57 EST 2000

Hi, All:

Yes, as Gösta pointed out that we agreed to meet on Feb 8 (preferably AM) in
Geneva. Let me also point out that, per yesterday's US SG-D meeting, it had
been advised that the Ad Hoc group's paper should be taken as Rap.'s
contribution is Geneva. So, Ed will work with Dale related to this. (By the
way, Glen was present and he indicated that it will not be a problem.)

Best regards,
Radhika R. Roy, AT&T
H.323 Ad Hoc Mobility Group
+1 732 420 1580