H.323 mobility: last call

Jaakko Sundquist jaakko.sundquist at NOKIA.COM
Mon Jan 10 10:39:30 EST 2000

Hi all,

Unfortunately I can not attend the telephony conference this evening (yep,
evening for us), but at least Senthil will be there representing Nokia.
There doesn't seem to be any major issues that we would like to change in
the draft Annex H (MTD-03c) at the moment, so if no major changes are
introduced to it, I we are willing to be co-contributors of the contribution
(that the draft will hopefully be) for the Geneva meeting.

- Jaakko Sundquist
     In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit.
 Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of
     worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare,
sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat:
     it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.

                From:   EXT Roy, Radhika R, ALARC [mailto:rrroy at ATT.COM]
                Sent:   Monday, January 10, 2000 3:18 PM
                To:     ITU-SG16 at mailbag.cps.intel.com
                Subject:        Re: H.323 mobility: last call

                Hi, Everyone:

                Ed Martinez has provided a good input with respect to the US
SG-D meeting
                that the meeting will be held on January 18 (not the date
what I expected
                before). Let us talk about the document MTD-3c as proposed.
In addition, we
                can discuss more if we have time in today's conference call.

                Best Regards,
                Radhika R. Roy, AT&T
                H.323 Ad Hoc Mobility Group
                +1 732 420 1580

Ad-hoc
                > group so we can present it in the full Sg16 meeting in
Geneva.

http://people.itu.int/~emartine/
http://www.cig.mot.com/~martinze/