joint meeting with SG11

/Q11, Q12, Q13 Ameneh.Zahir-Emami at ALCATEL.FR
Mon Jan 10 06:08:31 EST 2000

You can pick the documents in:

ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/H323_Mobility/SG16_Mobility/
or
http://people.itu.int/~emartine/temp/SG16-mobility/All_Confernce_Call_meetings/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: H.323 mobility: last call
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 14:22:51 -0500
From: "Edgar Martinez [1]" <martinze at cig.mot.com>
To: "H.323 Mobility" <ITU-SG16 at mailbag.cps.intel.com>

Dear H.323 Mobilty group,

This maybe the last meeting  with the U.S.A group. The
Study Group D meeting is set for Jan 18, 2000. Where
we need to have an agreed contribution from the mobile Ad-hoc
group so we can present it in the full Sg16 meeting in Geneva.

I propose we go over  MTD-3c which already includes
the Nokia contribution. Then go over the remaining contributions
and spend no more then 10 minutes on each. Whatever can be added
and agreed on will be included in the final MTD-3d. If we can not
agreed on adding anything after the MTD-3c review which will include
Nokia's  updates, I propose to take MTD-3c as it is, to study group D
in washington d.c. for the Jan 18, 2000 meeting.

What will be presented in Study group D is the H.323 mobilty document
outline and the contents we have agreed so far.

---
Conference call will be held as follows:

Date: January 10, 2000
Time: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (Pacific Standard Time (PST))
Reservation # 13928768
Number port reserved: 20 Ports
Conference Call Bridge call in number: +1  (415)-904-8877
Passcode: 8813575

1. Call to Order & Opening Remarks
2. Attendance Registration
4. Agenda Review and Approval: MTD-01f
5. Review H.323 Mobility Ad Hoc Meeting report: MTD-02f
6. Review Carry over contributions and review sequence proposal, (see
table 1 of MTD-01f)
7. Discuss next conference call meetings
8. Review Assignments
9. Review Workplan
10. Open Discussion
11. Adjourn

--
Edgar Martinez - Principal Staff Engineer
Email mailto:martinze at cig.mot.com
FAX 1-847-632-3145 - - Voice 1-847-632-5278
1501 West Shure Drive, Arlington Hgts. IL 60004
Public: TIPHON & Other Stds - http://people.itu.int/~emartine/
Private:TIPHON & Other Stds - http://www.cig.mot.com/~martinze/