Delayed contributions

Mike Nilsson mike.nilsson at BT.COM
Mon Jan 31 06:16:17 EST 2000

It has just been brought to my attention that this ftp site is not
accessible outside of BT, and that files in this area are automatically
copied to an external site overnight.

So, I hope that these files will appear in the directory
http://www.labs.bt.com/people/nilssome/APC tomorrow.

Apologies for wasting your time and causing confusion.

Mike

* Mike Nilsson                           Tel:   +44 1473 645413      *
* Applications Technology Group          Fax:   +44 1473 645011      *
* Internet and Multimedia Applications   Email: mike.nilsson at bt.com  *
* BT Advanced Communications Technology Centre   [B54 Room 94]       *
* Adastral Park                                                      *
* Martlesham Heath                                                   *
* Ipswich IP5 3RE                                                    *
* UK                                                                 *