Reception of new/additional capability sets: delta or new

Paul Long Plong at SMITHMICRO.COM
Tue Jan 25 14:50:26 EST 2000

Frank,

Search for "delta" on this page:
http://web2.airmail.net/plong/h245impl.html

Paul Long
Smith Micro Software, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Derks
To: ITU-SG16 at MAILBAG.INTEL.COM
Sent: 1/25/00 1:57 AM
Subject: Reception of new/additional capability sets: delta or new

In previous discussions on this list it was often stated that
newly/additional received capability sets are a delta. What is not
clear, however, is a delta with respect to what. E.g. is this a delta
with respect to the previously sent TCS or is this a
delta with respect to the "used-up" capabilities by the terminal that
receives the TCS. Furthermore, if it is a delta, then how do I remove
capabilities from a set?

Frank
Frank Derks                    |Tel  +31 35 6893238 |
Advanced Development           |Fax  +31 35 6891030 |
Philips Business Communications|P.O. Box 32         |
                               |1200 JD  Hilversum  |
                               |The Netherlands     |