joint meeting with SG11

Sakae OKUBO okubo at giti.or.jp
Mon Jan 10 08:19:20 EST 2000

Dear Ameneh Zahir and other Q12-14/16 experts,

>I have heard that we will have a joint meeting with SG11 the 14th - 18th
>feb week in Geneva.. Is this somehow true ??? Is their something planned ?
>If yes could someone tell me what is the agenda or items to be discussed??

Please find attached the most recent correspondence between Mr. F. Tosco,
Chairman of WP2/16, and Mr. K. Kitami, Chairman of WP1/11, on the subject
matter. A half day joint session is being planned in the afternoon of
Monday, 14 February. The agenda items are mobility and BICC as you see in
the correspondence.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
       Tel: +81 3 5286 3830