teminalAlias in RegistrationConfirm?

Frank Derks frank.derks at PHILIPS.COM
Mon Jan 24 07:37:37 EST 2000

The RCF contains an optional field with the name: "terminalAlias". The description of this field for this message states: "This optional value is a list of alias addresses, by which other terminals may identify this terminal". Should I interpret this by
assuming that the last word of this description ("terminal) should be "Gatekeeper", does this field have another purpose or should I ignore it alltogether?

Frank

Frank Derks                    |Tel  +31 35 6893238 |
Advanced Development           |Fax  +31 35 6891030 |
Philips Business Communications|P.O. Box 32         |
                               |1200 JD  Hilversum  |
                               |The Netherlands     |