H.323 mobility: Ad hoc group meetings in Geneva

Jaakko Sundquist jaakko.sundquist at NOKIA.COM
Wed Jan 19 07:38:26 EST 2000

Hi all,

As the Geneva meeting is a two week meeting (i.e. quite long), I would like
to ask the members participating in the meeting, should we try to agree
beforehand on (some of) the days when we will hold mobility meetings. I
myself am present from the 10th day (Thursday) onwards and there will be
Nokia representatives present during the whole two weeks, but if someone is
planning to attend only a few days, it would certainly be good, if we can
agree in advance at least on some days for the mobility work.

- Jaakko Sundquist
     In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit.
 Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of
     worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare,
sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat:
     it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.