H.323-SIP Discussion

Bahman Mobasser bahman at bahman.org
Wed Feb 23 23:50:03 EST 2000

I find the title H.323-Internet a bit disconcerting. Wasn't H.323 usable on
Internet up to now? The title seems to suggest H.323 on Internet is
something new!

I know it is just a title, but I prefer simply H.323-SIP.

Bahman

Bahman Mobasser                   Tel: +33 1 30771608
Alcatel                        Mobile: +33 6 12091822
10 rue Latécoère                  Fax: +33 1 30779914
78140 Vélizy        Voice & Fax Mail: +33 1 5301 0789
France               Roaming email: Bahman at Bahman.org

[[ MAPI 1.0 storage : 536 in winmail.dat ]]