H.323-SIP Discussion

Roy, Radhika R, ALARC rrroy at att.com
Tue Feb 22 17:00:09 EST 2000

Hello all!
I put together the ideas for H.323-Internet Interworking discussion/work as the first follow up from Geneva meeting. Please, look into it, comment, provide ideas and additional topics of your interest. Feel free to forward it to whom I forgot... The only reason, I am NOT putting this on the SG16 mailing list, I wouldn't like to create waves outside H.323 community before we have an understanding on the agenda in general. After the first round of remarks, I would like to send it to SG16 mailing list.
Regards,
Orit Levin
RADVision Inc.
575 Corporate Drive Suite 420