Mobility ad hoc conf.call

Guram Paul-LPG019 lpg019 at EMAIL.MOT.COM
Fri Feb 25 11:05:43 EST 2000

Can anyone explain the mysterious maximum value used for all
of the call capacity fields added to H.225.0 version 4?
They are all defined as INTEGER (1..429467295).  At first
glance, it appeared to be 4G (which is BIG!), but after a while,
it revealed itself to be something totally different (429M,
still a fair sized H323 endpoint).  I'd like this to be fixed.
(I find it an unreasonable limitation on my Annex L endpoint ;)

Dave W.