[H.323-SIP/Internet] The reason.

Orit Levin orit at radvision.com
Thu Feb 24 14:27:00 EST 2000

Hello Sebestyen!
There is additional chapter from Q.14 Report with the same meaning, but I am
sure it doesn't answer your question. During Geneva meeting additional
related aspects were discussed. In my previous mail I was referring to the
attached paper. (You will find references to relevant contributions in this
paper.) Currently this paper is one of the opinions and possible directions.
We are having this discussion on the list in order to get an understanding
of the work we would like to pursue and prepare contributions for Osaka
meeting.
Best Regards,
Orit Levin
RADVision Inc.