Please add me to mailing list

Barry Farber bfarber at NETSPEAK.COM
Thu Feb 24 10:18:31 EST 2000

If my memory serves me right, the "codepoints" of 4 for G.723.1 and 18 for G.729
were added to H.225.0 a while ago to reflect text in the revised RFC 1890
mentioned by Steve Casner. At one point, the payload format descriptions also
matched, but I haven't compared the 2 documents lately to see if that is still
the case.

Glen

Glen Freundlich                       ggf at lucent.com
Lucent Technologies                   office: +1 303 538 2899
11900 N. Pecos                        fax: +1 303 538 3907
Westminster, Colorado 80234  USA