Registered payload types for G.723.1/G.729

Chip Sharp chsharp at CISCO.COM
Wed Feb 23 19:39:28 EST 2000

I'd recommend that as SG16 defines new encoding types that it register them
with IANA.

Theoretically, someone could register your codepoints for a different
algorithm.

Chip

Support NetAid!  http://www.netaid.org