[H.323Mobility:]

Guram Paul-LPG019 lpg019 at EMAIL.MOT.COM
Wed Feb 23 19:15:42 EST 2000

Hi ad hoc Mob. Group

1.      We will continue, as previously, and use the URL
(ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Mobility-adhoc/ ) which has been
allocated for our group's use.  New contributions to start as (Mobility
document) MDs to distinguish from the old numerous numbering schemes (for
MTD,e.g. mtd03, mtd 201, etc.).  I suggest we start at md010 as the first
contribution with md001 to md009 to be used for management activities (to be
defined later).  When contributing, look at the ftp site for the next number
available, reserve it by announcing to group, then (if no conflict of
numbers) load it onto the site. OR we could ask one of Paul (R or G), Roy,
or  for Jaakko to control the allocation of the numbers, if you think that
would be a better way which avoids clash of same number being used.
2.      Jaakko has sent us the zipped file with the TD129 from Geneva for
Annex H.  This is the document Jaakko will work on as the base-line document
and   Jaakko, could this be put onto the ftp site as Annex H version 03
(version 01 being Red Bank output, version 2 being ad hoc group input into
Geneva, and version 3 being Geneva output).  Following on from Nicolas
Tran's comments, there are already (minor) changes to be made to version 3,
and this will be done as part of regular editor update.  Similarly for the
ToR document.  Is that acceptable ?
3.      Apart from Radhika, I have not received availability information for
our next conf. call from anyone else.  Please let me know which dates are
most suitable from 20-24 March to enable me to arrange for an appropriate
date.

Regards