H.248 most recent document

John Segers jsegers at LUCENT.COM
Wed Feb 23 07:31:18 EST 2000

Zacharias,

I didn't prepare a version that shows the changes made during the Geneva
meeting.  Yesterday I did upload the redetermined text with changes
against the white contribution.

Regards,

John Segers

John Segers                                  email: jsegers at lucent.com
Lucent Technologies                                        Room HE 306
Dept. Forward Looking Work                      phone: +31 35 687 4724
P.O. Box 18, 1270 AA  Huizen                      fax: +31 35 687 5954