Mobility Group

Edgar Martinez [1] martinze at CIG.MOT.COM
Sun Feb 20 20:39:27 EST 2000

Dear Mobile-Adhocer's

I will like to wish Paul Guram and Jaakko Sundquist
continue success. And yes I will still contribute. I just need
some time to address some on going work. I need the time
to align the work we started in SG16 with other Standards and forums.
Believe me I think by me stepping down now from the editorship,
I did what I felt was the best for the SG16 mobility-group
to go forward. So keep moving forward.

Best Regrads
Ed

--
Edgar Martinez - Principal Staff Engineer
Email mailto:martinze at cig.mot.com
FAX 1-847-632-3145 - - Voice 1-847-632-5278
1501 West Shure Drive, Arlington Hgts. IL 60004
Public: TIPHON & Other Stds - http://people.itu.int/~emartine/
Private:TIPHON & Other Stds - http://www.cig.mot.com/~martinze/