Description of URQ??

Chris Wayman Purvis cwp at ISDN-COMMS.CO.UK
Mon Feb 14 05:28:23 EST 2000

Henri,

I don't believe this means you need a "spare" callSignallingAddress.
Excuse me if I betray my mathematical heritage here, but...
Registration may be considered as providing a one-way mapping from alias to
callSignalling Address.  A URQ which gives a callSignallingAddress and one or
more aliases breaks the mapping from those aliases to that
callSignallingAddress.  It does NOT stop that callSignalling Address from being
registered, and does NOT stop any other aliases registered to a given
callSignallingAddress from being so registered.

I hope this is clear!

Regards,
Chris