H.323 Annex D

Francois Audet audet at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Tue Feb 29 11:59:34 EST 2000

I will seriously consider pulling Annex D into the main document.  It makes
my life a bit easier, too.  However, I suppose it's worth noting which
version of H.323 an Annex will work with in general.  I have had similar
inquiries about Annex E and Annex F.  Perhaps a new section in the
Implementers Guide is in order to address those issues?

I think that it should be in the summary of the Recommendation, if we
pusblish it separatly. Not everybody reads the implementor's guide (although
they should). That is what we have done for H.323 to relate it to different
versions of H.225.0 and H.245.