H.323 Annex D

Mike Nilsson mike.nilsson at BT.COM
Mon Feb 28 06:58:20 EST 2000

        Paul,

> There have been recent changes to H.245 ASN.1 to support T.38.  At least
> there have been some proposed changes.  Unfortunately, I missed much of
> that discussion.  The meeting report says that those changes were added to
> H.245v6.
>
> Mike, is it true that the T.38-related changes from H.245v4 to H.245v6
> were nothing more than additions to H.245-- not "changes", per se.  Also,
> did the proposed changes (from TD8/WP2, I believe) make it into H.245v6?

        The 'T.38 changes' are additions rather than changes - simply more
syntax after the extension markers.

        The changes described in TD8/WP2 are in H.245V6.

        Mike

* Mike Nilsson                           Tel:   +44 1473 645413      *
* Applications Technology Group          Fax:   +44 1473 645011      *
* Internet and Multimedia Applications   Email: mike.nilsson at bt.com  *
* BT Advanced Communications Technology Centre   [B54 Room 94]       *
* Adastral Park                                                      *
* Martlesham Heath                                                   *
* Ipswich IP5 3RE                                                    *
* UK                                                                 *