H.323-SIP Discussion

Stephen Terrill stephen.terrill at ericsson.com
Wed Feb 23 06:29:44 EST 2000

Hi Roy,

The 3/1 or 3/2 would be best, and the time is OK (17 - 19 C european time).

I would like to see the proposed agenda, and I would like to see that it coveres the latest in the IETF thoughts as well.  I think that it is benificial if we can agree on the network scenarios which we are to concentrate on, and the service set.

Thanks,

..//Steve