H.323-SIP Discussion

Joon Maeng joon_maeng at vtel.com
Tue Feb 22 17:13:26 EST 2000

Hi Orit.  You document seems to be a very good starting point. Before we
start making any comments to your document, I'd like to see if we can agree
on what we are going to work on. I am talking about defining the scope based
on the requirements. I am sure my interest is different form others.  Can we
insert the scope section in you document and discuss what we are going to
work on (in the first phase and so on..) before we get into details?  The
scope will help us in building the consensus quickly.  Cheers.
Regards,
Joon