[H.323Mobility:]

Roy, Radhika R, ALARC rrroy at ATT.COM
Wed Feb 23 09:58:28 EST 2000

Hi, Paul and Jaakko:

Many thanks for the information.

Paul Guram: Please provide a well thought convention for the document
number. For example, MTD.xxx would be given to diiferentiate from the
reqular TDs. One request to you: Once a numbering convention is used, please
try to stick to that rule (if we change the rule in the middle, it creates
confusions as it happened last time).

Best regards,
Radhika R. Roy
AT&T