Please upload the decided/determined/approved texts

Reddy, Paul K paul.k.reddy at INTEL.COM
Tue Feb 22 08:10:21 EST 2000

Hello Everybody,

I have uploaded H.246 Annex E determined documents into the Incoming
directory of standard.pictel.com

Document1: H.246 Annex E - Terms of reference file: pl-44.doc
http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/Incoming/pl-44.doc

Document2: H.246 Annex E - Main document : pl-41.doc

http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/Incoming/pl-41.doc

Please send your contributions on H.246 Annex E Mobility work to Paul K.
Reddy, Editor of H.246 Annex E at paul.k.reddy at intel.com.

I will work with Mr. Paul Guram,from Motorola, Mobility Ad Hoc group chair
to announce the Mobility work conference call information on this reflector
to review and discuss the contributions on H.246 Annex E, H.323 Annex H and
H.323 Annex I Mobility work in H.323 networks.

Paul K. Reddy
Intel Corporation
Mailto:paul.k.reddy at intel.com
Office Phone: +1.503.264.9896