H.450 Enabled App Server

David Hoke davidh at PUBLICINTERNETCORP.COM
Sun Feb 27 11:22:25 EST 2000

Technical Group Members,

I am building a Global Ipbx service based on H.323 and hope to use H.450 as
the basis for transferring calls among media processing applications (i.e.
Voicemail, Auto Attendant etc) as well as stations.

I seek an applications media processing gateway that would have H.323/H.450
on the VoIP side and ECTF (S.100 and H.1xx) or equivalent on the application
side... like a Dialogic DM3 but with H.450 and no built-in trunk
connections. I want to gateway to DSP based applications not trunks.

I want to avoid the common VoIP/CTI work around which requires converting
VoIP to a trunk call then locally patching the trunk to app servers.   In
this way I could immediately use existing CTI applications via the iPBX
service without using inefficient work arounds.

Please help identify specified product or make alternate suggestions for
achieving the same result.

Thank You,
David Hoke
CTO