[H.323Moblility:] Documents uploaded

Jaakko Sundquist jaakko.sundquist at NOKIA.COM
Tue Feb 29 05:52:42 EST 2000

Hi all,

I have uploaded the documents: H323AnnexDraft03.zip and H323AnnexHTOR.zip
to: ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/Mobility-AHG/ .
The Annex H draft is the output of Geneva meeting (so it does not yet
contain the changes based on Mr. Tran's comments) as is the Terms of
Reference (which I hope, we do not have to change anymore).

- Jaakko Sundquist
     In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit.
 Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of
     worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare,
sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat:
     it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.