H.323: Annex-H editor

Edgar Martinez [1] martinze at CIG.MOT.COM
Thu Feb 17 10:35:50 EST 2000

Dear SG16 Mobility:

I was informed that:

 >Dale Skran, the Q13
> Rapporteur, was not happy in that he only learnt that you were not
coming
> after the meeting started - he did not get any message from you.

I had sent email to Dale and AT&T one week before
the meeting started that I could not attend (copy below).

I been re-assigned to help out in other IP area's in Motorola.
The work in SG16 is very important to Motorola and will
continue to support SG16 and the Mobility-Ahoc Group. As for
the editorship for Annex-H. I request that a permanent Editor
be assign, since I will be more heavily involved in more ALL IP
mobile standards. Standard meeting conflicts are already
taking a toll on my time. I will still be kept informed on the SG16
mobility
work, and will provide contributions and comments at the appropriate
times.

In our profession reassignment happens all the time, and I am
happy to say that IP support is growing so fast that we have
become value resources.

Best Regards to all,

Ed

--
Edgar Martinez - Principal Staff Engineer