Corrections to H.225.0v4 and H.323v4

Sasha Ruditsky sasha at tlv.radvision.com
Sun Dec 10 08:23:51 EST 2000

Hi Paul

Everything looks OK with me except the very 1st change.
Specifically the empty h323-message-body element for non call related Q.931
messages.
The empty h323-message-body does not allow to add tokens to the FACILITY
message so it cannot be authenticated and its integrity cannot be checked.
My proposal is to change wording here to allow non empty h323-message-body
in the case security is required

Sasha