AW: Simulation condition for H.323 Annex I

Adam Li adamli at ICSL.UCLA.EDU
Fri Dec 29 19:08:58 EST 2000

Dear Mr. Baese, experts,

Thank you very much for your email.

> That is, the workload for you would be very small to incorporate your
> suggestions at the appropriate places in the test scenario document
> APC-1993.

I think I have made it clear in my previous email. Let me copy one sentence
from my last email : "The simulation condition we provided in the previous
email has incorporated both the conditions used in our simulation presented
in Portland (APC 1906) and the conditions you proposed in Geneva (APC
1993)."

Let me rephrase it in another word, and hope it is clearer this way: *The
document has incorporated both APC 1906 (from Portland) and APC 1993 (from
Geneva)*. Please be so kind to take a look and let me know what you think
that we are missing, and let's move on to the next step.

> Please be so kind and then let's move on to the next step.
> Thank you for your co-operation.

Please take 10 minutes to read the document we sent previously that combined
conditions from both APC 1906 and APC 1993. Please let me know what you
think is missing from the previous APCs if there is any, we would be happy
to discuss it. And we would be happy to add you and your team to the
coauther list so we have a common agreed condition set.

Thank you very much in advance.

Adam

Adam H. Li
Image Communication Lab                    (310) 825-5178 (Lab)
University of California, Los Angeles      (310) 825-7928 (Fax)

listserv at mailbag.intel.com