Simulation condition for H.323 Annex I

Adam Li adamli at icsl.ucla.edu
Sat Dec 23 02:42:40 EST 2000

Dear Mr. Gero, Q.2 experts,

Thank you very much for your reply and your willing co-operation for the
testing.

The simulation condition we provided in the last email has incorporated both
the conditions used in our simulation presented in Portland (APC 1906) and
the conditions you proposed in Geneva (APC 1993). The simulation scenario is
more clearly discribed without the details that is not related. Please
kindly review the document.

Wish everyone have a peaceful and relaxing Christmas.

Adam Li

Adam H. Li
Image Communication Lab                    (310) 825-5178 (Lab)
University of California, Los Angeles      (310) 825-7928 (Fax)