neededFeaturesNotSupported Reject Reason for RAS missing in H225.0v4

Logan Modahala lmodahal at cisco.com
Wed Dec 6 20:39:27 EST 2000

Paul,

Also, the SCI message is OPTIONAL from the receiving endpoint's view.
i.e. the receiving EP may not even decode SCI
message and therefore there will not be SCR message. I guess the only
response would be a XRS message with the Seq.# of the
SCI message. This needs to clearly stated as well.

In my opinion, these ambiguous items  need to resolved before H323v4
publication.

- Logan

--
Logan  Modahala