Simulation condition for H.323 Annex I

Adam Li adamli at ICSL.UCLA.EDU
Fri Dec 22 00:24:07 EST 2000

Dear experts of Q.2 and Mr. Gero,

Enclosed is the simulation condition we drafted for H.323 Annex I. Hope both
ULP and UXP groups can generate simulations results can be used to compare
the two proposals by the next meeting.

As requested by Mr. Skran in the last Rapporteor's meeting, we would like to
start working on a joint contribution together with Mr. Gero and the UXP
group on comparisons of the two proposals based on APC-2019. We can start on
the comparison of compatibility, complexity and other aspects, and add the
performance comparison in when the data are available.

Have a good holiday, and happy new year.

Adam Li

Adam H. Li
Image Communication Lab                    (310) 825-5178 (Lab)
University of California, Los Angeles      (310) 825-7928 (Fax)