Most recent document showing corrections to H.323 and H.225.0

Paul E. Jones paulej at PACKETIZER.COM
Tue Dec 19 11:14:54 EST 2000

Folks,

I was asked to clarify the text in section 1.5 so relating to the logical
channel numbers of bi-directional channels.  I just changed this a few
minutes ago.. so it is new :-)

Please look at that and all other sections (if you have not yet reviewed the
document), as I would like to see all of these corrections inserted into
H.323v4 and H.225.0v4 prior to publication, if at all possible.

If you have any concerns or objections, please let me know.

Thanks,