Quick report of the Portland meeting

Sakae OKUBO okubo at GITI.WASEDA.AC.JP
Sat Aug 26 09:11:53 EDT 2000

As indicated in the quotation below, the latest version of the IPPhone
profile has been sent to the IETF.  If you can't wait for it to be posted,
please send an E-mail to Peter Blatherwick asking for a copy.

When it appears, I offer it for WG Last Call, with a view to publishing it
as an Informational RFC.

Tom Taylor

-----Original Message-----
From: Blatherwick, Peter [CAR:AT14:EXCH]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 12:29
To: 'internet-drafts at ietf.org'
Cc: 'Bob Bell (Cisco)'; 'Phil Holland (Circa)'
Subject: I-D Submission: Megaco IP Phone MG 03

Greetings:

Please find I-D submission, "draft-ietf-megaco-ipphone-03.txt", for Megaco
WG, attached.  This replaces the previous submission of the same name
(draft-ietf-megaco-ipphone-02.txt).

Please copy announcement to Megaco mailing list
(megaco at standards.nortelnetworks.com) when posted.

Thanks, and have a great day,
Peter Blatherwick

613-763-7539
blather at nortelnetworks.com

  << File: draft-ietf-megaco-ipphone-03.txt >>