response to open letter from Tom Taylor

Tom-PT Taylor taylor at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Wed Aug 30 12:10:45 EDT 2000

What I found most irregular was your specific attribution of the document in
question to Nortel Networks.  It is not that we are ashamed of the document,
but that your naming of Nortel Networks in the process of your commentary
seemed calculated to affect the attitude of other parties present in Q.13/16
toward Nortel.  I have not observed such behaviour in other delegates, and
believe that it is incompatible with a chairman's role.