Mob ad hoc group progress

Stephen Terrill stephen.terrill at ERICSSON.COM
Thu Apr 6 04:16:39 EDT 2000

Hi Roy,

Just a note, I assume that when refering to "figure 1", I understood from the phone meeting that it was a modified figure 1 as we agreed to as it wasn´t clear in respect to whether the two subscribers where roaming and/or home etc.  I trust that was what you were refering to in your thinking.

Regarding the VLR and GK being co-located, I think that is still a discussion.

Best Regards,

..//steve