Should we Break H.323 Model for Mobility?

Stephen Terrill stephen.terrill at ERICSSON.COM
Mon Apr 17 13:00:57 EDT 2000

Hi Rardhika,

I agree that we need to register with the gatekeeper, however I extend that to say, the gatekeeper could be at home.

I think that we need to clarify the roles of the HLF, VLF, GKs etc before we can move further forward.

Regards,

..//steve