Should we Break H.323 Model for Mobility?

Stephen Terrill stephen.terrill at ERICSSON.COM
Sun Apr 16 04:59:38 EDT 2000

Hi Roy,

I feel that this email places more assumptions into the role of the VLF, HLF, visited GK, and home GK than we have agreed upon.  Certainly the model that we have proposed hasn´t  stopped registration with the gatekeeper.

I think that we need to agree upon the roles of the particular entities befor embarking upon concluding that something breaks the H.323 model.

Regards,

..//steve