[H.323 Mobility:] questions on MTD-016

Kumar, Vineet vineet.kumar at INTEL.COM
Fri Apr 14 13:37:17 EDT 2000

Radhika,

I wasn't aware of any issues raised on my contribution. In the last
conference call I just summarized my contribution; we never had time to go
over it. But if you see any issues, please bring them up on this reflector.
Did anyone else bring up issues on my contribution that I am not aware of ?

vineet

-----Original Message-----
From: Roy, Radhika R, ALARC [mailto:rrroy at att.com]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 9:25 AM
To: Kumar, Vineet
Cc: 'ITU-SG16 at MAILBAG.INTEL.COM'
Subject: RE: [H.323 Mobility:] questions on MTD-016

Hi, Vineet:

Yes, you are right that multicast should NOT be the only way to discover the
GK. That is why, I appreciate your approach to use DNS in combination with
GRQ as proposed last time in your contribution. I hope that you will
finalize your contribution resolving the remaining issues pointed out in
your contribution.

You are right that MGA's approach is also like mobile IP.

Best regards,
Radhika