AW: Third party initiated pause and rerouting, share with voice, etc.

Karl Klaghofer Karl.Klaghofer at ICN.SIEMENS.DE
Thu Apr 6 04:24:21 EDT 2000

Francois,

        Your third bullet:

When we agreed on the Annex F SET device way of third party initiated pause
and re-routing (FACILITY message with empty FastStart structure), I
mentioned that this should not be limited to Annex F devices but should of
course also be possible for non-Annex F H.323 devices that support
fastStart.  This possibility should be added to 8.4.6 of H.323.

Regards,
Karl