Mob ad hoc group progress

Kumar, Vineet vineet.kumar at INTEL.COM
Sun Apr 2 20:29:52 EDT 2000

Paul,

I think that we should look at both intra- and inter-network scenarios
together. I don't see anything special in the intra-network scenario that
would require us to look for its solution first.

vineet

-----Original Message-----
From: Guram Paul-LPG019 [mailto:lpg019 at EMAIL.MOT.COM]
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2000 12:52 PM
To: ITU-SG16 at MAILBAG.INTEL.COM
Subject: Re: Mob ad hoc group progress

Radhika,

Conf call is for Annex H only as before...nothing has changed...change can
only take place when the group agrees.  Please do not read into the email
more than what it says.  I was only trying to highlight, in a high level
report, the plight of Annex I since nothing much has moved in it, and it is
an Annex which together with Annex H covers the mobility aspects.  As far as
Annex E is concerned, the point was that the  mapping was the work of one
individual or one company, thus could have errors or omissions (more than
likely)...again only highlighting to people to check out this mapping.

Contributions for next conf call to be for All H.323 intra-network scenario
for:
                Registration procedures, Gatekeeper discovery, Location
                update, Call establishment, Mid-Call scenarios (e.g.
supplementary services,
                user interaction), Call release.  Also contributions on any
impacts on the already specified architecture in the light of the present
work are welcome.