[Fwd: Force remote to start H.245 session?]

Chris Wayman Purvis cwp at ISDN-COMMS.CO.UK
Mon Apr 3 09:01:00 EDT 2000

Reply intended for the list unintentionally sent to Paul personally, so here
you all are!

Chris

--
Dr Chris Purvis -- Development Manager
ISDN Communications Ltd, The Stable Block, Ronans, Chavey Down Road