draft-04 vs. Results from Berlin

Nancy-M Greene ngreene at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Thu Sep 30 22:08:21 EDT 1999

Oops, I got the URLs wrong - as Qiaobing pointed out, the prefix is missing
megaco/docs - I've corrected the URLs:

> For each point raised at the ITU-T SG16 meeting in Berlin, I have put the
> reference in the new Megaco/H.248 draft that covers it. This can be used
> to determine how the current draft implements the desired change requested
> in Berlin.
>
> The Berlin draft is:
ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/wash99/MegacoH248v9Chgs.doc

> or
ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/wash99/MegacoH248v9Chgsdoc.zi

> The draft-04 of Megaco/H.248 is:
ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/latest/megaco-h248_protocol.p
df

> or
ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/latest/draft-ietf-megaco-prot
ocol-04.txt

<snip>

sorry about the extra mail,
Nancy
Nancy M. Greene
Internet & Service Provider Networks, Nortel Networks
T:514-271-7221 (internal:ESN853-1077) E:ngreene at nortelnetworks.com