Red Bank hotel alternatives

Glen Freundlich ggf at LUCENT.COM
Tue Sep 28 08:57:53 EDT 1999

I have sent the White Paper for version 6 of H.245 to the ITU and have
uploaded it to

ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/h245_k.zip

This contains three files: WCM (full version with change marks), NCM (full
version with no change marks) and DEL (cut down version with change marks).

The only change from the version I posted to the ftp site on 14 September
concerns Annex I, GSM Adaptive Multi Rate Capability Definitions, where a
number of the tables have been changed.

Best regards

Mike Nilsson

* Mike Nilsson                           Tel:   +44 1473 645413      *
* Applications Technology Group          Fax:   +44 1473 645011      *
* Internet and Multimedia Applications   Email: mike.nilsson at bt.com  *
* BT Advanced Communications Technology Centre   [B54 Room 94]       *
* Adastral Park                                                      *
* Martlesham Heath                                                   *
* Ipswich IP5 3RE                                                    *
* UK                                                                 *