Hard Copies of Red Bank contributions

Glen Freundlich ggf at LUCENT.COM
Thu Sep 23 13:41:08 EDT 1999

We plan to have network access for all attendees, so would encourage attendees to work in a paperless mode. In addition, we do not plan to reproduce paper documents.

Regards,
Glen

Glen Freundlich                           ggf at lucent.com
Lucent Technologies                       office: +1 303 538 2899
11900 N. Pecos                            fax: +1 303 538 3907
Westminster, Colorado 80234  USA