ASN.1 Syntax of H.245

mike.nilsson at BT.COM mike.nilsson at BT.COM
Mon Sep 13 11:53:38 EDT 1999

It is now 13 September. I have received three mails supporting this proposed
change, and no mails against it. I think that we can conclude that we have
consensus to make the change.

Another purely editorial error has been pointed out to me by Hidenobu
Harasaki. The words 'defined in section 6' appear in 18 places, but there is
no section 6 as this has been renamed to be Annex C. So the 18 occurences of
'defined in section 6' should be changed to 'defined in Annex C'. He also
pointed out that this error was also present in the version 4 that I
submitted to the ITU.

Best regards

Mike Nilsson

* Mike Nilsson                           Tel:   +44 1473 645413      *
* Applications Technology Group          Fax:   +44 1473 645011      *
* Internet and Multimedia Applications   Email: mike.nilsson at bt.com  *
* BT Advanced Communications Technology Centre   [B54 Room 94]       *
* Adastral Park                                                      *
* Martlesham Heath                                                   *
* Ipswich IP5 3RE                                                    *
* UK                                                                 *