Implementers Guide; Changes to h.341 MIB

Irina Suconick isuconick at VIDEOSERVER.COM
Fri Sep 10 11:13:12 EDT 1999

Henri,

Check the file h225v3b at the avc-site - a set bitstring exists in the
EndpointType structure, but there is no longer a set boolean in the
TerminalInfo structure.

I apologize for the confusion. The file h225v3 is the white draft I sent to the
ITU in June. h225v3wcm shows the differences between h225v3 and H.225.0 V2. The
file h225v3b contains corrections to h225v3 (these corrections will appear as a
contribution in the special September SG16 session where V3 is scheduled for
decision). The file h225v3bcm highlights the changes between h225v3 and
h225v3b.

Glen

Glen Freundlich                           ggf at lucent.com
Lucent Technologies                       office: +1 303 538 2899
11900 N. Pecos                            fax: +1 303 538 3907
Westminster, Colorado 80234  USA